Please read it carefully. In it, you will find important information about the processing of your personal data and the rights granted you by current regulations in this area.
You state that the data you provide, now or in the future, are correct and true and you commit to inform us of any modification to them. If you provide third parties’ personal data, you undertake to obtain prior consent from the affected parties and to inform them of the content of this policy.
In general, the fields of our forms that are indicated as mandatory must of necessity be filled in to be able to process your applications.
1. Who is the data controller responsible for your data?
The data controllers for your data are DOYOUSPAIN INTERNET HOLIDAYS S.L. whose registered office is at calle Barrachina, 15 bis, 12006, Castellon, Spain, holder of Tax number B12693925 and GESMARKET INTERNET PARA VENDER S.L. whose registered office is at calle Ronda Mijares 190 bis, 12002, Castellon, Spain and holder of Tax number B12630620. Contact e-mail address: email@example.com
The bodies responsible for processing your data have agreed a joint Management Model; for queries on essential aspects of said contract, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Likewise, you can contact our Data Controllers at email@example.com
2. What personal information do we obtain?
The data we process are those that are obtained:
- From the forms that you fill out and from the applications that you make on the Website, for example, when you make a reservation. We also process the data included in the applications and requests we receive by email.
- From analytics obtained from the browsing of users of the Website, whether registered or not.
The data we obtain are provided, either directly by you or by third parties who process requests in your name, for example, the holder of the reservation.
The categories of data we process typically consist of:
- Identifying and contact details, NID or passport;
- Data regarding personal characteristics, such as language, sex, date of birth and nationality;
- Financial data and details of transactions;
- Trade tracking data
- If you have consented to it, preferences and commercial profile.
3. For what purpose will be process your data?
Our users’ and customers’ data will be processed to manage the relationship with them, attending to their requests and queries, providing the services contracted, administering and managing the security of the website and compliance with our legal obligations. Said data will, likewise, be processed for analytics purposes and to improve the quality of our services. We will also process your data to send commercial communications
With your consent, we will prepare a commercial profile using your data so that our commercial offers and communications are adapted to each profile. Automated decisions are not taken based on our customers’ profiles.
4. To whom may we communicate your data?
Your data will be communication to third parties where required by law, with your consent or when your application implies such communication. For the correct processing of the reservations requested, the data included in the reservations will be communicated to the suppliers of the contracted services. Likewise, we may communicate data about the operation to fraud detection platforms to detect and prevent fraudulent payments or reservations.
5. Legal basis for the processing
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the management of the legal relationship with our users, the existence of a contractual relationship or the adoption of pre-contractual measure, the provision of the services requested, compliance with our legal obligations, as well as our legitimate interest in managing the security and quality of the website and promoting our services.
The following processing is based on the existence of a legitimate interest:
- The management of the security of the Website is based on the existence of our legitimate interest in guaranteeing the security of our systems.
- The preparation of statistics and quality control are based on our legitimate interest to assess our services.
- The sending of commercial communications is based on our legitimate interest in promoting our products or services, as well as on your consent for the receipt said communications by electronic means.
The following processing is based on your consent, without the withdrawal of such consent conditioning the provision of the contracted services:
- The preparation of commercial profiles for sending offers and personalised commercial communications are based on the consent you are asked to give;
- The preparation of browsing profiles based on the information obtained through cookies or similar technologies
6. How long will we keep your data?
In general, we keep your data for the duration of the relationship you have with us and at all events for the periods set out in applicable legal provisions, for example, in the fields of accounting and tax, and for the time necessary to meet possible liabilities that arise from the processing. We will cancel your data when they have ceased to be necessary or relevant for the purposes for which they were collected. The information related to browsing will be cancelled once the web connection has ended and the statistics have been prepared.
The data processed for commercial purposes, including commercial profiles, will be kept until their withdrawal is requested.
7.What are your rights?
You have the right to receive confirmation of whether we are processing your personal data or not and, if so, to access them. You can, likewise, request that your data be corrected when they are inaccurate or that incomplete data be complete, as well as requesting their erasure when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, you will be able to request the limitation of the processing of your data. In that case, we will only process the data affected for the preparation, exercise or defence of claims or with a view to the protection of the rights of other people. In certain conditions and for reasons related to the particular situation, you may, likewise, challenge the processing of your data. In this case, we shall cease to process the data save for imperative legitimate reasons that prevail over your interests or rights and freedoms, or for the preparation, exercise or defence of claims. Also, and under certain conditions, you may request the portability of your data so that they may be transmitted to another data controller.
You can revoke the consent you had given for certain purposes, without that affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to their withdrawal, and to submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
To request their withdrawal from the processing for commercial purposes, you can send an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To exercise your rights, you must send us an application accompanied by a copy of your national identity document or another valid identity document by post or email to the addresses indicated in the section. What is your data controller?
You can get more information about your rights and how to exercise them on the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency: https://www.aepd.es.
Last modified: August 2018