Sicily - Catania Car Hire at the Best PricesAt DoYouItaly we automatically search ALL the car hire companies in Sicily - Catania. It couldn’t be easier – or cheaper!
- The Italian Specialists More than 7.5 Million Customers
- Best price guaranteed
- Rated 4.8 out of 5 Based on independent reviews
Leading Brands at The Best Prices
We compare all the car hire companies so that you get the best price - Guaranteed!
From the day you book until the day you travel, we'll beat any other quote.
Cheap Car Hire in Sicily - Catania Airport
|Small||£ 2 /day|
|Medium||£ 2 /day|
|Large||£ 3 /day|
|Estate||£ 3 /day|
|SUV||£ 4 /day|
|Minivans||£ 5 /day|
|Automatic||£ 5 /day|
|Premium||£ 7 /day|
|Vans||£ 7 /day|
- £2 / day
- £2 / day
- £3 / day
- £3 / day
- £4 / day
- £5 / day
- £5 / day
- £7 / day
- £7 / day
Hire a Car in Catania
Hiring a car at Catania Airport guarantees you’ll have time to disconnect and discover other places. And if you have not yet chosen which towns you want to visit on the island of Sicily, we propose Catania, the second largest city on the Italian island of Sicily . A charming place guarded to the east by Mount Etna, the largest active volcano in Europe, and with more than 20 palaces, castles, forts and churches.
And what better way to discover this beautiful city and its surroundings than driving around the island of Sicily with a hire car. Hire a car in Catania Airport and make the most of the experience.
Travel through Sicily using car hire in Catania with DoYouItaly and you can see more than 2000 years of history with complete freedom.
Hire a cheap car at Catania airport thanks to DoYouItaly
Cheap car hire at Catania Airport with DoYouItaly is the best option for you to fully enjoy Catania, designated a World Heritage Site, and its surroundings. We want to tell you what you can see and do during your holidays in Catania with a hire car, an experience you will always remember:
- Piazza del Duomo. The starting point of your visit to Catania. Here, you can admire its symbol: the fountain of the Elephant, a sculpture of an elephant carved in black lava and crowned with an Egyptian obelisk. According to the legend, this elephant is the one who keeps the Etna volcano at bay. Here you will also find the cathedral and Palazzo Municipale.
- Taking via Etnea from the aforementioned square, you can admire impressive views of the volcano from the city. In addition, it is one of the city’s main streets for shopping and restaurants, so the atmosphere is great. And you can get close to Mount Etna using car hire at Catania Airport.
- Piazza dell 'Universita is located on the southern side of Via Etnea. Here, you can admire two sumptuous palaces which face each other. We’re talking about the Palazzo Dell 'Universita, where the old university was established, and the Palazzo San Giuliano.
- Villa Bellini. A place you should definitely visit and thanks to hiring a car at Catania Airport, it will be easier to get there. It is a landscaped park with numerous fountains, large trees and a playground.
- Via Crociferi. The second main street, where you will find up to four churches. Here you will also find the Benedictine monastery of San Nicolò I' Arena. It is the second largest in Europe and houses part of the University inside.
- Amphitheatre of Catania. This Roman amphitheatre will surprise you. It still retains part of its architecture and vaults.
- Castello Ursino. The old Norman fortress which is currently the Municipal Museum.
- Acireale. A few kilometres from Catania is this beautiful city built in the Baroque style. It will be very easy to get there driving a hire car from the airport of Catania.
- Another of the main attractions is Aci Trezza, a small spa overlooking the faraglioni or 'Cyclopean Isles'.
What are you waiting for to get the freedom of movement in Sicily offered by car hire at Catania Airport? You can choose between the best car models at the best prices and all this quickly and easily with DoYouItaly.
The Car Hire in Catania Airport which adapts to you
Catania-Fontanarossa Airport is located 7 kilometres south of the city. It is the busiest airport on the island, and the fifth biggest in the whole of Italy, with about 10 million passengers in 2018 according to official data. Thanks to DoYouItaly, you can start your trip comfortably at the airport and hire a car in Catania.
DoYouItaly is the best car hire comparison site for Catania Airport. You have complete provision of the best vehicles so you can fully enjoy your experience in Catania. We compare all the companies which offer hire cars and find the cheapest price.
We guarantee results with real and guaranteed prices to make sure you have a good trip. Don’t think twice, make your holiday in Sicily easier, cheaper and more fun. Hire a car in Catania Airport and let yourself be carried away by the wonders that Italy can offer you.
- Sicily - Catania Airport Car Hire with 100% peace of mind!
- Sicily - Catania Car Hire has never been so Quick and Easy!
- Car Rental Sicily - Catania with prices lower than ever!
- Car Hire in Sicily - Catania Airport
|Coordinates:||37°30'10''N , 15°05'14''E|
|Average annual temperature:||66,2 ºF|
|Average annual hours of daylight:||2686 Hours|
Information about Car Hire in Sicily - Catania
|Destination||Sicily - Catania|
|Car groups||Small, Medium, Large, Estate, SUV, Minivans, Automatic, Premium|
|Rental points in catania||48|
|Suppliers at the airport||29|
|Important rental agencies||ALAMO, AUTOVIA, DOLLAR, ECOVIA, ENTERPRISE, EUROPCAR, FIREFLY ITALY, INTERRENT, KEDDY, LEASYS, MAGGIORE, OPTIMORENT, SICILY BY CAR, SIXT, TARGETRENT, THRIFTY|