Palermo Car Hire at the Best PricesAt DoYouItaly we automatically search ALL the car hire companies in Palermo. It couldn’t be easier – or cheaper!
- The Italian Specialists More than 7.5 Million Customers
- Best price guaranteed
- Rated 4.8 out of 5 Based on independent reviews
Leading Brands at The Best Prices
We compare all the car hire companies so that you get the best price - Guaranteed!
From the day you book until the day you travel, we'll beat any other quote.
Cheap Car Hire in Palermo Airport
|Small||£ 2 /day|
|Medium||£ 2 /day|
|Large||£ 3 /day|
|Estate||£ 3 /day|
|SUV||£ 4 /day|
|Minivans||£ 5 /day|
|Automatic||£ 5 /day|
|Premium||£ 7 /day|
|Vans||£ 7 /day|
- £2 / day
- £2 / day
- £3 / day
- £3 / day
- £4 / day
- £5 / day
- £5 / day
- £7 / day
- £7 / day
Hire a Car at Palermo Airport
If you look at a map of Italy, you have the sense that this country is the shape of a boot kicking a ball. Well, the ball on the map is the island of Sicily, whose capital is Palermo.
Palermo airport is far from the city, so it is a good idea to hire a car at Palermo airport to travel to your accommodation and get to know the area in your own way, setting your own pace.
Sicily has beaches and sea, and it is advisable to hire a car in Palermo airport to get to know these places. If you plan to visit this region of Italy, book a hire car in Palermo. Being free and not depending on public transport allows you to get to know Sicily better.
Your car hire at Palermo Airport
¿Do you already have your plane tickets to travel to Palermo? It's time to hire a car at Palermo airport. At DoYouItaly.com, we compare the prices of all car hire companies in the Sicilian city so you get the best deal. We are your trusted site for car hire at Palermo airport.
Hire a car at Palermo airport to tour the coast of Sicily and the streets of Palermo. Here are some suggestions on what to visit:
- Palermo Cathedral: this Cathedral has belonged throughout history to both Arabs and Christians, and contains elements of both cultures. The main admission is free, although you have to pay to access the crypts. As is usually the case with Italian churches, the building is huge and majestic.
- Ballaro Market: some people say that in order to understand a place’s way of life, you have to go to a market and look at the local products. In Ballaro market they sell vegetables, fish and typical cheese. How delicious! You can get there by driving your hire car in Palermo to Dalmazio Birago street.
- Capuchin Catacombs: an extraordinary visit. In this old cemetery you will see thousands of mummies, belonging mostly to members of the Church. Isn’t that interesting? Hire a car in Palermo and discover this unusual monument.
- Palace of the Normans: the mosaics in the chapel of this royal residence are a wonder. It is located very close to the port, which you can drive to with your car hired in Palermo.
- Mondello beach: throw a towel in the boot of your hire car, because less than half an hour’s drive from the capital you can swim in the sea. Take advantage of car hire at Palermo airport to travel to the coast.
You can’t miss out on a visit to Cefalú, a town with a small fishing port that gives it a special charm. Besides, you will arrive by car in just over an hour. Own up: after reading these suggestions, you want to get to know the whole island of Sicily!
Hire a car in Palermo airport and enjoy a trip where you decide where you stop. Soon it will turn into the best experience of your life.
Find the Best Price for Car Hire at Palermo Airport
Palermo airport is located close to the sea, northeast of Sicily. Its official name is Falcone-Borsellino Airport, taking the name of two well-known judges from the island. Hire a car at Palermo airport and drive your hire car along the A29 motorway to arrive at the city.
It’s quick and easy to hire a car at Palermo Airport with DoYouItaly.com: enter our website, select your destination and dates and hire a cheap car easily. You can pay securely by card, a noteworthy feature of DoYouItaly which makes car hire in Palermo safer.
Palermo is the gateway to Sicily and DoYouItaly is the key to enjoying the island. You can select the vehicle that best suits your needs. Conveniently collect it at the airport and enjoy being at the wheel. Your car hire site at Palermo Airport guarantees you the best price, safety and speed.
- Palermo Airport Car Hire with No Hidden Extras
- Palermo Car Hire has never been so Simple!
- Car Rental Palermo with discounts all year around!
- Car Hire in Palermo Airport
|Coordinates:||38°06'56''N , 13°21'4''E|
|Average annual temperature:||365 ºF|
|Average annual hours of daylight:||2497 Hours|
Information about Car Hire in Palermo
|Car groups||Small, Medium, Large, Estate, SUV, Minivans, Automatic, Premium|
|Rental points in palermo||56|
|Suppliers at the airport||21|
|Important rental agencies||ALAMO, AUTOVIA, DOLLAR, ECOVIA, ENTERPRISE, EUROPCAR, FIREFLY ITALY, INTERRENT, KEDDY, LEASYS, MAGGIORE, OPTIMORENT, SICILY BY CAR, SIXT, TARGETRENT, THRIFTY|